Friday, December 16, 2005

Sayard's Birthday #2

Another night of partying, and all to celebrate me, woohoo!!!

Well it was actually our last day of history so the whole class went out to celebrate, my birthday was just icing on the cake. Here's Nicola and Carwyn happy to be done and on holiday.

Fiona and Scott, also from my History class.

Oh you sly dog you....

Gavin and Carrie swinging around at the jazz club.

Here is the most of the group from History. A fine looking bunch if I do say so myself.

Andrew and Carrie getting down on the dance floor. Carrie not only loves to smile, it also seems she loves to dance too.

Nicola and I out at another bar, the 4th one of the night. I don't know what happened to this picture, but it came out pretty cool.

We all had to make army helmets for our last class, Carwyn here is wearing the winner made by Fiona.

Me with the boys.

Excited to be out and done school.

Those girls can really bust a move!

It's my birthday and I'll dance all night if I want to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Neil and Sayard!

HAPPY NEW YEARS

Thanks for the cool mix CD Christmas gifts.
Hope you brought in the new year with great celebration. We had some usual suspects over at our apartment for the occasion. No injuries this year, hope 2006 is a good one for both of you guys.

Take care - J and Shan